Teen Titan's GO
Hey, Rose here. Welcome to the forum. ^.^ Please join; we have cookies. <3
Teen Titan's GO
Hey, Rose here. Welcome to the forum. ^.^ Please join; we have cookies. <3
Teen Titan's GO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Alex Cain, Death's Messenger
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm by Kenji

» Superhuman Condition
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:50 am by Rose

» Black Burn
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:50 am by Rose

» Shadow Metter
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:29 am by Rose

» Zanith's ish (W.I.P)
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am by tikatchi katsumo

» South City Villan List
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 pm by Zen

» South City Hero List
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 pm by Zen

» Technologic Alteration
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 am by Tech

» Nero / Luka
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 am by Rose

Top posters
Rose
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) Vote_lcapZanith's ish (W.I.P) Voting_barZanith's ish (W.I.P) Vote_rcap 
Villain
Zanith's ish (W.I.P) Vote_lcapZanith's ish (W.I.P) Voting_barZanith's ish (W.I.P) Vote_rcap 
Lunus
Blaze
mona crystal
Morse
Shiz
Jessica Magic
Darcia
Zen
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Zanith's ish (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tikatchi katsumo

tikatchi katsumo

Zanith's ish (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Zanith's ish (W.I.P)   Zanith's ish (W.I.P) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

~Power Info~

Code Name:Prinze Zen
Power Name:Acceleration
Type of Power:Superhuman
Overall Rank:Newbie (i guess idk)

Growth Patterns:

* Newbie-At this level Zen is granted speed that allows him to run at speeds close to 60 Mph Capping out At 65 MPH.

*Apprentice-At this Level zen is granted speed that allows him to run at speeds close to 125 MPH capping out at about 130 Mph

*Hero-At this level Zen is granted speed that allows him to run at speeds faster than a Express train at full speed.

*Superhero-at this level Zen is granted speed that allows him to run at speeds about as fast as a fighter jet that has just went sonic boom, however this cause's strain on his body as it isn't normal for a body to sustain such speeds for extended periods of time

Character Template

~Power Info~

Code Name:Prince Zen
Power Name:Blaze Wings
Type of Power:Elemental
Overall Rank:Newbie

Growth Patterns:

* Newbie-At this level zen is granted to fly at the speed of a hawk (doing a dive for food)

*Apprentice-at this level Zen is granted the ability to fly the speed of a small engined sky writing plane at top speed.

*Hero-at this level zen is granted the ability to fly the speed of a Army helicopter at top speed (by this level he has also learned to manuver better and Hover using his wings for longer periods of time)

*Superhero-at this level zen is grand the ability to fly at the speed of a jet plane (however he cannot reach sonic boom or he'll put out the flames in his wings and fall to his death)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ability's

Name:Hell Storm Frenzy
Classification: Elemental
Class: Offensive
Range: Long-Mid

Description:-Zen will Put his hand towards the sky releasing a maximum of 10 medium sized fire balls which upon falling towards the opponent will break up into 5 smaller fire balls spread out over an area of about 3 meters around the opponent

Ability:

Name:
Classification:
Class:
Range:

Description:

Back to top Go down

Zanith's ish (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titan's GO :: Global Intellegence :: Vigilante Registry :: Abnormal Triggers-
Jump to: