Teen Titan's GO
Hey, Rose here. Welcome to the forum. ^.^ Please join; we have cookies. <3
Teen Titan's GO
Hey, Rose here. Welcome to the forum. ^.^ Please join; we have cookies. <3
Teen Titan's GO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Alex Cain, Death's Messenger
Basic Info. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm by Kenji

» Superhuman Condition
Basic Info. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:50 am by Rose

» Black Burn
Basic Info. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:50 am by Rose

» Shadow Metter
Basic Info. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:29 am by Rose

» Zanith's ish (W.I.P)
Basic Info. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am by tikatchi katsumo

» South City Villan List
Basic Info. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 pm by Zen

» South City Hero List
Basic Info. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 pm by Zen

» Technologic Alteration
Basic Info. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 am by Tech

» Nero / Luka
Basic Info. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 am by Rose

Top posters
Rose
Basic Info. Vote_lcapBasic Info. Voting_barBasic Info. Vote_rcap 
Villain
Lunus
Blaze
mona crystal
Morse
Shiz
Jessica Magic
Darcia
Zen
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Basic Info.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character Name: Quorra Dev Kora'r
Codename : Ethereal Rose

Basic Info. Empty
PostSubject: Basic Info.   Basic Info. EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:37 am

Character Ranks

Newbie: The lowest of the low basically someone who has decided to just become a vigilante because they have either just become aware of their powers or are fed up with doing nothing. They are often depicted as grunts or minions.

Apprentice: A greenhorn who although more skilled than a Newbie is still not recognized by the public, they often serve as sidekicks or enforcers to heroes or villains.

Hero: A well rounded vigilante who has had his/her fair share in the world and is recognized by the public. Hero is generally a classification name as their are villains that are Hero rank but are obviously not recognized as Heroes. The are often the members of organizations or have/had sidekicks at one point in time.

Superhero: The Typical famous hero that comics are made about. Members of this rank kick serious ass and don't mess around. They are typically the leaders of organizations and are held in high esteem by both friends and enemies alike.This two is a classification name as their are Supervillains that are at superhero rank but are obviously not recognized as Superheros.

Legend: Legends are basically superheros that have now rose to a rank of their own by excelling past the others by doing world renown deeds. They are typically Solo vigilantes as they often go the neutral path although some still pursue the goals of good or evil making them the most feared of adversaries.

God/Goddess: These were formerly Legend rank vigilantes who have become so renown that they reached mythical status even to the point of being worshiped as Gods. They are incredibly powerful as they have reached the pinnacle of their power and often serve as the ruling forces of the world at odds with the other Gods/Goddesses.

Judgement Gods: These are a Trio of Supernatural beings that were formed from the Creation God, Void. These beings although relatively unknown to the natural world are in actuality the supreme powers as they are even in control of life and death. Often out of sheer boredom they bring severe plagues on the world that almost wipe out the global population, yep thats how powerful they are.

Powers

You can pick any power you want although don't expect full use of that power to its extreme till you are at least Superhero rank. Also I am somewhat picky with some powers so I might restrict them even further if I deem them to Godmoddish.

Also take reference to the Tier List when choosing a power for your character.

Newbies can choose any power up to Adept Tier.

Apprentices can choose any power up to Advanced Tier.

Heroes can choose any power up to Expert Tier

Superheroes can choose any power up to Master Tier

Legends can choose any power up to God Tier.

If you don't see a power in the Tier List then you can put it down. I will add it to its actual tier later but I am leaving out alot of powers as I want to see a variation in the powers.

Slots

Because I know some people are indecisive and because most of the time people just don't have one power I have invented the Slot system. Each Vigilante has a max of 5 Powers that they can/eventually will have.

Out of the 5 Powers
All 5 Can reach Apprentice Rank
Only 4 Can reach Hero Rank
Only 3 Can reach Superhero Rank
Only 2 Can reach Legend Rank
Only 1 Can reach God/Goddess Rank.

The Strongest one in terms of tiers is your main power however the power you are known for can be different based on how often you use it. (I.e Superman has Super Strength,Flight,Heat vision, Cold Breath, Super Speed and Super Endurance however he is more known for Super Strength, Flight and Heat Vision)

Symbiotes

These Aliens don't count towards the Slot total as your character isn't the one developing the powers, the symbiote is. Nonetheless Symbiotes all share three slots total with one weakness. Also two of the slots are always occupied by Weapon Constructs and Genetic Memory the last slot is gained from Genetic Memory and is often the key power which differentiates Symbiotes.

Note: Quite often Symbiotes become a bit too...attached to their hosts and unless your character is willing to sacrifice their normal life to become permanently bonded with the Symbiote they will have to part ways. Often the symbiote hold a grudge and may return with a new host body as a primary nemesis.
Back to top Go down
https://titansrevisited.forumotion.com

Basic Info.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titan's GO :: Global Intellegence :: Vigilante Registry-
Jump to: